Thursday 9 January 2014

Club Penguin Times: Issue #429

The Club Penguin Times publish their 429th Issue
Hello penguins! Recently in Club Penguin, the Club Penguin Times have published their 429th issue. This post will go through the recent stories featured in the Club Penguin Times and the upcoming events to hit Club Penguin...

Feature Story - What does the rock say?
Now, this week's feature story is about a mysterious message appearing on the ground at the Snow Forts. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Gary - It looks like someone left me a message in a very peculiar place. My tests show this carving is from prehistoric times! 
Let's read more of this interesting feature story...
While some snowball enthusiasts were making supplies for their upcoming competition, they uncovered this dramatic message. I came by immediately and examined it. I believe that not only is this an authentic carving from prehistoric Club Penguin, but that it is from my own distant ancestor, Garugg the Ugg Ugg. I can recognize his chisel work. He must have written it into rock in hopes that we would find it now. Even though Garugg is a caveguin, he has a scientific mind. He even invented a measuring club to help with his experiments. If he left this message for us, then there must be a scientific crisis! I'll be studying this more to confirm my theory, but if I'm right, there will be time travel to the past in our future! 
Support Story - Cadence rocks it old school
Now, this week's Support Story is about Cadence commenting on the latest prehistoric style to hit Club Penguin. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Cadence - What up, peeps? Gary's been talking about prehistoric CP a lot, and Penguin Style is all about it too. They say trends come back and classic is never out of style-so why not try out some of these REALLY retro outfits. Those hair-dos are wicked, and I LUV the bright colors! Feathers, furs, and face paint mean U can make a wild party outfit! Maybe rock a RAD zebra print top with the Tiki Tiki? Whatevs expresses the prehistoric U! There's a lot 2 go gaga for here (or is that go ooga booga? :P) Gary's geeking out over what's going down in the stone age, but if it's a fashion emergency, I'm ALL over it. Good luck in the way waaaay back when!
Upcoming Events
Now, this week's Upcoming Events are very interesting! Let's have a look at them...

Club Penguin Times
Jan. 16 Furniture Catalog - The height of stone-age living! Available in your igloo.

Jan. 16 Stage - Practice your caveguin speak with Penguins That Time Forgot!

Jan. 16 New Comic - More comics on the way!

Jan. 16 Prehistoric Party - Time Travel Awaits! -Gary

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until January 22. Next pin hidden: January 23-February 5
My View
I loved the reading the stories from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times! My favourite story from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times is the feature story about the mysterious message at the Snow Forts! I was wondering who sent and where from, and from reading that feature story, I know who and where! I also like the upcoming events from the Club Penguin Times, I can't wait to make my igloo into a prehistoric jungle!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which story is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Select your reaction of this post below and share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment