Saturday 25 January 2014

Club Penguin Blog: The #MeggTakeover Starts Now!

Megg posts about the #MeggTakeover starting on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently, Megg has been planning that #MeggTakeover, now it's come to the time that #MeggTakeover begins. Here is what Megg posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog: The #MeggTakeover Starts Now!

Well, it's finally happened....

Spike Hike is letting me temporarily have ownership over Club Penguin this weekend! W00t! As temporary owner, I want to focus on the community and how awesome all of you are.

My first order of business, COLORING! I know I know, that doesn't sound like much of a take over but I promise it'll be worth it.

Remember back to the #MeggTakeover episode of The Spoiler Alert when we talked about getting more coloring pages? As temporary owner I say, it shall be done! I thought everyone could color this hoodie template all pretty like and send it on in to me so I can see 'em.


Club Penguin Blog: The #MeggTakeover Starts Now!

You can submit the finished hoodie templates here. I'll only be accepting them for this weekend while I'm temporary owner so be sure to get them in! I'll be coloring some as well :D

On another note, I'll be posting some meet up times on the blog throughout the weekend. Stay tuned!

Waddle on,

-Megg

Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/01/meggtakeover-starts-now
My View
Thanks Megg for posting this! As it's nice to know that the #MeggTakeover, I also like that you've made your own colouring page as well! I might give it a go, and hope that readers of this post will too! I wonder more the #MeggTakeover will bring.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of #MeggTakeover? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment