Tuesday 28 January 2014

Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - Competition End!

Daffodaily5 posts about the My Penguin Day competition ending on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently, Daffodaily5 been posting about the My Penguin Day competition, but now she has posted about it coming to an end. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - Competition End!

Hiya!

It's been a great 3 weeks but it's time to announce that the My Penguin Day competition in the UK is now over (please don't send anymore)! We received loooooads of awesome templates! Not sure why we decided to throw them all on the floor but it makes for a nice photo ;)

Thanks to everyone who entered!


Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Day - Competition End!

The UK team and I will be looking through all the epic entries this week and will announce the winner here on the blog next week! I can't wait!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team

Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/01/my-penguin-day-competition-end
My View
Thanks Daffodaily5 for posting this! I also like how Daffodaily5 has told penguins that the entries are closed, as penguins may still be sending entries in. I can't wait to see what the winner of the competition has designed.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Did you enter the competition above? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment