Thursday 4 July 2013

New EPF Message from Rookie - 04/07/13

Hello penguins! Rookie has sent us a new message which we can see on our EPF Spy Phones. Here is what Rookie's message looks like...

University is AWESOME! I wish we could go to school ALL YEAR ROUND! We could learn about poems... and ROCKS! Like me pet ROCK! 
...Okay Rookie! We may be close to what you're wishing for! As we've learned from here. What do you think of Rookie's EPF Message? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boba! I love your blog! I've started a blog for all meh doodles and such! I've posted tons of art on there, so please check it out if ya' have the time! http://mehdoodlesandsuch.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, ! :)
    ~Ralphina1/Doodler Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! An amazing site for amazing drawings! :)

    ReplyDelete