Thursday 11 July 2013

Club Penguin The Haunting of the Viking Opera July 2013 Cheats

The Haunting of the Viking Opera returns to Club Penguin at The Stage
Recently, the production of the Haunting of the Viking Opera returned to Club Penguin at The Stage. Well, let's have a look at this classic stage play...

Room Design Updates
For the Haunting of the Viking Opera, some rooms have been updated...

...firstly, the outside of The Stage has been updated to show The Haunting of the Viking Opera to be playing at The Stage...


...as well as the outside of The Stage, the inside of The Stage has also been updated...


Costume Trunk

Let's take a look at this month's edition of the Costume Trunk...


...here is what the front cover of what this month's edition of the Costume Trunk...


...on the first page, members can buy the Jewelled Viking Helmet for 550 coins and the Pink Viking Dress for 475 coins...


...on the next page, members can buy the Flashlight for 120 coins, the Ghost Costume for free and the Dark Detective Coat for 650 coins...


...member penguins can also buy a hidden item which can be found by clicking on the light coming from the flashlight. Members can buy the Director's Hat for 250 coins and the Megaphone for 145 coins...


...on the next page, everybody can buy the Viking Background for 60 coins. Member penguins can buy the Black Viking Helmet for 550 coins and the Brown Viking Costume for 475 coins...


The Script
Let's have a look at the script for The Haunting of the Viking Opera...

Hector: Alright everyone, it's time for Helga's solo. From the top!Helga: NO! NO! A bajillion times NO! I will not sing!Hector: Come on Helga! Your solo's the most important part of the play!Helga: NO! As long as the ghost is ghosting, I will not sing!Hector: Helga, please! There's not such thing as ghosts! Bailey: Now now, miss 'elga, nothin' to worry about. I'm 'ere now.Helga: Oh, but what if the ghost throws a tomato or something?Bailey: No worries. I'll 'appily take a tomato for you any day.Helga: Well...Alright. I'll do it. I'll sing.Hector: Wonderful! Alright everyone, places, places!Hector: All right, from the top. One... Two... Three... Action!Ghost: OOOooooOOOOooooooOOOOoooOOO!!!!!Bailey: Yikes! That doesn't sound right...Helga: It's not me! IT'S THE GHOST!Ghost: OOOOooooOOOOOooOOOoooOOOO!!!!Hector: Oh my goodness! This ghost is real?!Helga: Don't just stand there, do something!Bailey: Well, I ain't afraid of no ghost! Let me 'andle this!Bailey: You're there! You're under arrest! Haunting is against the law!Ghost: OOOOoooOOOooOOOoOO!!!Bailey: On second thought, maybe I'll let you off with a warning...Hector: Maybe if we ask nicely, it'll go haunt the mine or something...Helga: Oh fiddle sticks! I've had enough! Shoo, ghost, shoo!Ghost: OOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOO!!!Helga: Hmph! You call that a G flat? I'LL show you a G flat...Helga: LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!Ghost: OOOOoooOOOOooOOOO!!!Helga: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!Bailey: BLIMEY! I CAN'T EVEN HER MYSELF THINK!Hector: WHAT?!!Helga: Now THAT'S how you sing an opera.Hector: I guess it's not over until the hat-lady sings!Bailey: Alright, now let's see who's really behind the ghost!Hector: Why it's Moneek, our costume designer!Moneek: Whoa, my head... What's going on here?Hector: What were you doing in that sheet?Moneek: Sorry, I got tangled in that sheet with my flashlight.Helga: Then why were you yelling "OOOOooooOOOO!!!"Moneek: Oh, it was too bright. It was hurting my eyes. Bailey: Well, I'm glad we got all that cleared up!Helga: And I finally got a chance to practice my solo!Hector: Good show everyone. Let's take it from the top!

Director: ACTION!Director: Places please!Director: Cue the avalanche!Director: Actors on set!Director: That's a wrap!Director: Great job everyone!
My View
Well, what a great play. I love The Haunting of the Viking Opera because it's got a great plot - i love how they use team work to work out who the ghost is. I also like how Club Penguin have made a free Ghost Costume in the Costume Trunk!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the Haunting of the Viking Opera? What do you think of the July 2013 edition of the Costume Trunk? What's your favorite item from it? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

1 comment:

  1. Awesome btw can you follow back in twitter im @chatbox33

    ReplyDelete