Friday 12 July 2013

Club Penguin Blog: New iPad-Exclusive Star Wars Takeover Costume!

Polo Field posts about an exclusive Star Wars Takeover Costume for My Penguin on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Recently Polo Field has posted about an exclusive Star Wars Takeover Costume for My Penguin on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Polo Field posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog Post
Hello Penguins!

Since we released the (amazingly epic) 3D cinematic trailer in celebration of the Star Wars™ Takeover, many of you have asked for sneak peeks! Here's one for you...

We're releasing a Boba Fett costume... exclusively on the My Penguin iPad app! Members with the app are able to pick up the new costume with our recent My Penguin app update. You'll definitely want this one!



There will be plenty of other amazing character costumes at the Takeover, too. Stay tuned for more info there!

Speaking of characters... Boba Fett is probably one of my favorite Star Wars characters. Who's your favorite Star Wars character? We'd love to hear about your favorite in the comments below!

Until then... Waddle On!

- Club Penguin Team

Star Wars™ & © 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.
Explanation
From the Club Penguin Blog post above, we can see that member penguins who currently have the My Penguin App can purchase the Boba Fett Costume from the store! The Boba Fett Costume is also exclusive to members penguins who have the My Penguin App! 

My View
Wow! Boba Fett is my favorite character from Star Wars too! (hence my Club Penguin name) For me, this has been a dream for me ever since I joined Club Penguin. But now, I can dress up as my favorite Star Wars Character, Boba Fett on Club Penguin! How awesome is this?! 

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think about the new iPad-Exclusive Star Wars Takeover Costume - Boba Fett? What do you think about Club Penguin making the Boba Fett Costume only available for member penguins who have the My Penguin App? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.


~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment