Friday 12 July 2013

Club Penguin Waddle On First Episode Sneak Peek

Polo Field tweets a sneak peek of the first episode of Waddle On
Hello penguins! Recently on Twitter, Polo Field has tweeted a sneak peek of the very first episode of Waddle On. Let's have a look at the sneak peek of the first episode of Waddle On...

Club Penguin Waddle On First Episode Sneak Peek


Explanation
In the sneak peek above we can see two penguins - Sophistikat and Puffleruffle in the Mine. I assume that these two penguins are members of the Club Penguin Team - as you can see that they are friends with Polo Field, who took the picture. Puffleruffle is also saying "I  found something amazing." - which could be something amazing in the Mine (maybe diamonds or something). From the sneak peek, I am also unsure what the topic of the first episode of Waddle On will be.

My View
I love the concept of Waddle On - as it's not like any other Club Penguin video. I also like how Waddle On will introduce new members of the Club Penguin Team to the viewer. I can't wait for the release of Waddle on (Today!) as it'll help me answer what the Waddle On video will be about! 

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the concept of the Waddle On videos? Are you excited for the first episode of the Waddle On videos? What do you think the first episode of Waddle On will be about? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment