Wednesday 24 July 2013

John Williams - Star Wars Main Title (Cole Plante Remix)

Club Penguin uploads Star Wars Main Title (Cole Plante Remix) to SoundCloud
Hello penguins! Recently Club Penguin has uploaded a remix of the Star Wars Main Title Music to their SoundCloud Account. Let's have a listen...

John Williams - Star Wars Main Title (Cole Plante Remix)


My View
Wow I love this remix and I think it's epic - I think Cadence would agree with me there. I love the original and this is a great remix of a classic piece of music. Apparently the Club Penguin Team will be making a music video to go with it, here's some proof.

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the remix of the Star Wars Main Title Theme? Has this made you excited for the Star Wars Takeover? Are you excited to see the music video for this great crafted song? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment