Friday 23 November 2012

Video: Herbert Style!


Hello Penguins! As Polo Field promised, Club Penguin released a new video to their YouTube Channel...

http://www.clubpenguin.com/ Herbert P. Bear has finally taken over Club Penguin! He's obviously excited about his victory over the Elite Penguin Force.
...Wow! Excellent Job Club Penguin! This video is awesome! I didn't know Herbert was such a good dancer. I think this is the first time I've seen Herbert happy, it's nice to see that Herbert with a different personality. This video is very fun to watch and the music is very catchy, I wonder if 'll be even more successful than Dubstep Puffle. I love this video and I hope Club Penguin make more videos like this. What do you think of this video? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment