Thursday 15 November 2012

Club Herbert Times Issue #369


Hello Penguins, Today a new issue of the Club Penguin Herbert Times was released...

This week's Feature Story is about Herbert taking over the island. It says;


Club Penguin is no More
There are going to be some BIG changes around here.
Greeting penguins. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Herbert P. Bear, Esquire. YOUR NEW LEADER. The island you knew is no more. From now on, this place is called CLUB HERBERT!
 Want to Read More of this Feature Story? Look Below.
I am sure many of your are quite confused. After all, penguins are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I'll use small words to explain. For the last five years, I have battled in secret with the Elite Penguin Force. And this week, they lost that battle. I destroyed their headquarters, and scattered their agents. Now I claim what is rightfully mine-a quiet tropical paradise! However-I'm afraid it shall take ALL the sunlight you have to keep my lair warm. I suggest investing in a flashlight. Welcome to Blackout, penguins. Get used to it. And keep quiet. -Herbert Percival Bear, Esq.
This week's Support Story are the New Rules of Club Herbert. It says;


New Rules
By order of Herbert P Bear, Illustrious Leader Supreme, the following rules are now in effect:
No Singing. No Dancing. No Parties. NO LAUGHING (except Herbert). No loud music. No snowball throwing. No swimming. No eating meat. NO TOOTING (it's gross). NO FUN In addition, all puffles are to be kept quiet on a leash at all times. Anyone caught doing ANY of these crimes will be arrested. And frozen. No exceptions. You have been warned.
This week's Upcoming Events are...

On Now Paradise Party- Come to the most amazing, dignified, and fancy party EVER at Herbert's Lair. No penguins allowed.

On Now My Awesome Life- The true story of one polar bear's journey to discover his true potential. Only at the Stage.

On Now Operation Blackout- The Blackout has begun. And there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until Nov. 14 NO next pin hidden: PINS CANCELLED!

What are you looking forward to? What's your favourite part of the this week's issue of the Club Penguin Herbert Times? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment