Friday 9 November 2012

Club Penguin Blog: Sneak Peek: Arctic White


Hello Penguins, Today Polo Field posted a new post on the Club Penguin Blog about Arctic White, here is what it says... 
Hello Penguins!

A few months back, Billybob mentioned we’re planning to release a brand new penguin color: Arctic White. And I know a lot of you have been asking when it'll come out.

I don’t want to give away too much of the surprise, but I can tell you that all players will be able to get this color before the end of the year.


Do you think Club Penguin should release more penguin colors? Leave us a comment and let us know!

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team
...Thanks Polo Field! I can't wait for Arctic White! I've been waiting for its release since March. I wonder how it'll be released? Maybe in some sort of blizzard? When do you think Arctic White will be released? What do you think of Arctic White? Share us you thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

1 comment:

  1. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR ARCTIC WHITE!!!! :) I WAITED FOR YEARS AND YEARS!

    ReplyDelete