Thursday 8 November 2012

Club Penguin Blog: New Spy Furniture


Hello Penguins, Today Businesmoose posted a new post on the Club Penguin Blog about the new spy-themed Furniture Catalog, here is what it says...
Hello Penguins!

A new furniture catalog was released today. Have you checked it out yet?


What’s your favorite item from this month’s catalog? Let us know in the comments below!

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team
...Thanks Businesmoose! My favourite item from the new furniture catalog is the Cardboard Herbert because I can use it to practice my defense system. What's your favorite item from the new furniture catalog? What do you think of the new furniture catalog? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

1 comment:

  1. I actually enjoyed
    reading it, you're a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!
    http://acoolmall.com/o~c-Furniture~a-bedroom_furniture-king~b-73188.aspx

    ReplyDelete