Thursday 1 November 2012

New Club Penguin Pizza Parlor, Clothes Shop and Dance Club Designs are Here!


Hello Penguins, Today Club Penguin updated the designs of the Pizza Parlor, Clothes Shop and also the Dance Club, as promised. Here is what the new Pizza Parlor looks like...


...It looks amazing! I love the orange chairs and the new upgraded pizza oven! The Pizza Parlor looks so retro and I can't wait to eat some pizza. This is the place to hang out with your buddies! The Pizza Parlor wasn't the only new room design to be released today, here is what the new Clothes Shop looks like...


...It looks very modern! I love the catwalk which reminds me of the Fashion Show event earlier this year. The Music in the Clothes Shop also reminds me of the Fashion Show, it sounds very cool! I also like all the rare items which you can see behind the glass screens. The Clothes Shop wasn't the only new room design to be released today, here is what the new Dance Club looks like...


It looks very familiar! The Dance Club design from the Music Jam is back! I love it! I like the blue pipes which are used throughout the new Dance Club design! I also love the light coloured panels on the dance floor, they're very bright! 

I love all of the new rooms designs! Club Penguin have definitely put loads of effort into these rooms! I can't wait for the other new room design! What do you think of the new Pizza Parlor, Clothes Shop and Dance Club design? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126


0 comments:

Post a Comment