Friday 23 November 2012

Polo Field's Blog: Reviewed by You and New Video Soon


Hello Penguins! Today Polo Field posted a new post about the future of reviewed by you and a new video soon on his blog, here is what it says...
I’ve been asked a few questions about Reviewed By You lately. Some of you said that you liked them. My question is… What did you like best about them?

Was it being featured on the blog?
Was it the fact that you could discuss something out of the ordinary? (something different than the game, for example.)
Was it the chance to receive a coin prize?

Let me know if you’d like to read more RBY posts in the future, and what topics you’d be interested in talking about in the future!

In other news… We just finished a little video for you. Moose just sent me it, and we should have it up by tomorrow. You’ll see!!
...Thanks Polo Field! I loved Reviewed by You because it allowed penguins to feel they were special by being featured on the Club Penguin Blog. I would love their to be a Reviewed by You about the EPF. I would also love for their to be a coin prize for being featured on the Club Penguin Blog. In other news, I wonder what this new video will be that Polo Field mentioned, anyway it'll be posted right here! Would you like there to be a new Reviewed by You on the Club Penguin Blog? What do you think the new video will be? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment