Thursday 22 November 2012

Club Herbert Times #370


Hello Penguins, Today a new issue of the Club Penguin Herbert Times was released...

This week's Feature Story is about Blackout Continuing. It says;


Blackout Continues?
The weather forecast calls for increased darkness with a chance of freezing.
Club Penguin is saved! Herbert is defeated. and the EPF has risen from the ashes. MWAHAHA! Just kidding. All attempts to stop me have failed. The Blackout continues. It will NEVER end. 
 Want to Read More of this Feature Story? Look Below.
Oh yes. And I have a message for all you penguins still loyal to the EPF. Give up. Surrender. Forfeit. Throw in the towel. My crabs are scouring the island even now. Any agents the find are immediately imprisoned in my Freezer Pods. Make no mistake, I WILL get all of you. Each day I learn another agent's identity. Each day, I add to my little icy collection. Soon I shall have the ultimate prize-the identity of your precious Director. And once I know who they are, the EPF is finished! So while I'm enjoying the sunshine, I urge you to accept the Blackout. I await your surrender. 
This week's Support Story are Some more rules of Club Herbert. It says;


More Rules
By order of Herbert P Bear, Illustrious Leader Supreme of Club Herbert, all future parties are now cancelled. This includes: Adventure Parties, Medieval Parties, Music Jams, Fairs, April Fool's Parties, Fashion Shows, Puffle Parties Halloween and Holiday Parties.
No Pirates No Ninjas No DJs No Puffle Handlers No Musicians No Fishermen No Explorers and ABSOLUTELY no EPF agents Tour Guides must use Herbert-approved tour information. More rules next week!
This week's Upcoming Events are...

Coming in December Coins for Herbert- All penguins will be required to donate coins to the very first annual Coins For Herbert.

Coming in January The Quiet Party- Prepare for the quietest party ever!

Coming in January The Polar Bear Party- Polar Bears are, quite frankly, extraordinary. And a celebration is long overdue.

On Now! Blackout- The Blackout is set to continue at least until March, 2017.

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until Nov. 28 NO next pin hidden: PINS CANCELLED!

What are you looking forward to? What's your favourite part of the this week's issue of the Club Penguin Herbert Times? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment