Monday 30 December 2013

Club Penguin: In Focus: 2013

Let's Focus on 2013 in Club Penguin...
Hello penguins! As the 2013 is coming to a close, I thought it would be right to focus on 2013 in Club Penguin. This means that it's time for a new "Club Penguin: In Focus". This week's "In Focus" is about the holidays in Club Penguin...

Club Penguin: In Focus: 2013

...2013 has been indeed an eventful year in Club Penguin! So many things have been discovered and other things have been enjoyed and celebrated! One of the major things of 2013 to happen is the discovery of not just one puffle but two puffles - the gold puffle and the rainbow puffle! 2013 has also been a year to introduce new events to Club Penguin, parties/events like the Prehistoric Party, Hollywood Party and Operation Puffle! 2013 has also been a year of change as well, many rooms like the Everyday Phoning Facility and the Cove gained new designs! 2013 also introduced a whole building to Club Penguin, the Puffle Hotel, which is designed for penguins and their pets, to work out, pamper and eat! My favourite party of 2013, would have to be the Star Wars Takeover, as it allowed me to dress up as some of my favourite Star Wars characters like Han Solo and Boba Fett! I can't wait for wait for what 2014 will bring to Club Penguin!

My View
I have loved 2013 in Club Penguin, as it has been really eventful and so many wonderful things like the discovery of the gold and rainbow puffles! I really can't wait to see what 2014 will be like and what other things will be coming our way!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of 2013 in Club Penguin? What has been your favourite part of 2013? What are you expecting in 2014 in Club Penguin? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

1 comment:

  1. I liked the introduction of new puffle features. I think it will continue to expand. :)

    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete