Thursday 12 December 2013

Club Penguin Times: Issue #425

The Club Penguin Times release their 425th Issue
Hello penguins! Recently the Club Penguin Times released their 425th issue, well here's the latest news and stories from the Club Penguin Times...

Feature Story - Herbert donates fortune?!
Now, this week's feature story is about Herbert donating to Coins For Change. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Aunt Arctic - It looks like one of Herbert's schemes will do some good for once! We're going to put all the coins he took on a train into town, so they can be donated!
Let's read this interesting feature story...
I visited Herbert's old base to speak to Rookie and Gary. They were preparing the train for its first trip. "Gadzooks! I can't wait to see the locomotive in action, especially for such a good cause," said the scientist. While he put together the finishing touches, Rookie loaded coins on to the cart. "It's a lot of work to load coins, bu Gary said that if I do it, than I can drive the train!" "All we need to get going is Rockhopper's shipment of train tracks." "I don't know what could go wrong," Rookie told me. Once Rockhopper brings the tracks, the train can deliver it cargo of coins to the town. They'll need to go full steam ahead to make it on time for the party! Keep an eye out for the train chugging into the station on Dec. 19!
Support Story - Rockhopper to lead for Coins for Change
Now, this week's Support Story is about Rockhopper leading this year's Coins for Change campaign. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Rockhopper - Avast! Coins For Change be on the horizon! If me charts be right, I'll make landfall at Club Penguin on Dec.19. Gary be buildin' a train to haul treasure from that scallywag Herbert's lair. Haulin' treasure be work for a ship, says I, but I reckon Gary be knowin' his business. So, I searched the seas and fought giant shrimp until they begged for mercy. Then I found the perfect train tracks for our celebration! 'Tis a fine thing we do on the Holidays, and I be honored to captain the Coins For Change donations this year. To celebrate, thar be rare treasures in me hold that'll make ye look like a right jolly pirate! Once I arrive, I'll be leadin' a pirate parade to the donation station, and I be hopin' to see ye all there.
Upcoming Events
Now, this week's Upcoming Events are very interesting! Let's have a look at them...

Club Penguin Times
Dec. 19 Rockhopper Arrives - Ring in the Holidays with the Captain!

Dec. 19 Coins For Change - Start saving up for the donation drive!

Dec. 31 New Year's Eve! - Countdown to 2014!

On now! Furniture Catalog - Build your own train sets!

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until December 26. Next pin hidden: December 27 - January 8
Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which article is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment