Thursday 26 December 2013

Club Penguin Times: Issue #427

The Club Penguin Times release their 427th Issue
Hello penguins! Recently the Club Penguin Times released their 427th issue, well here's the latest news and stories from the Club Penguin Times...

Feature Story - Rockhopper talks trains!
Now, this week's feature story is about Aunt Arctic interviewing Rockhopper about the trains which are on the island for the Holiday Party 2013. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Aunt Arctic - Interviewing Captain Rockhopper is always entertaining - even when it involves a lot of fact-checking. I caught up to him at the train station for this exclusive interview:
Let's read more of this interesting feature story...
AA: "So Captain, how does a train engineer compare to being a ship captain?"

RH: "I say it just be as excitin'. Why, it only be only a few nights ago (Tuesday, perhaps) when I came across a terrible beast.

It was a stormy night on the rails, and me hold was full o' coins. I be nearin' the station when out of the snow rose a Woolly Pink Flamingo! The monster hopped on me train and be peckin' at me hat before I could say, 'Shiver me tinsel!'"

RH: "I swung the train to starboard and headed straight into the storm! The wind were whippin' up snow and I be blinded! 

Me only hope was to press on at full speed! When I came out the other side o' the storm, the pesky bird be gone. I be happy as a clam that me haul o' coins made it back to the donation station that night." 

AA: "Thank you, Captain Rockhopper. Everyone look out for rogue Woolly Pink Flamingos! Good luck on your next voyage."
Support Story - Our New Year's Resolutions!
Now, this week's Support Story is about Club Penguin Characters on the island coming up with New Year's Resolutions. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times

By Aunt Arctic - With New Year's Eve approaching fast, I was thinking about new year's resolutions and what I want 

to accomplish next year. Here is my resolution along with some others that I wanted to share:

I want to listen to our readers more and investigate the stories they want. - Aunt Arctic

I resolve to get in touch with my past... and my future! - Gary the Gadget Guy

I be lookin' to sail with me mateys on new adventures! Arr! - Captain Rockhopper

My objective is to train Rookie to an acceptable level of expertise. - Jet Pack Guy

I'm gonna make superstars of all of YOU! Start working on UR talents! - Cadence

Upcoming Events
Now, this week's Upcoming Events are very interesting! Let's have a look at them...

Club Penguin Times
Jan. 9 Penguin Style - Classic looks from years gone by!

Jan. 16 Stage - You'll go Ooga Booga for January's play!

On now! Coins For Change - Donate before the end of the year!

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until January 8. Next pin hidden: January 9 - 22
Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which article is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment