Friday 13 December 2013

Club Penguin Blog: UK Magazine - Daffo's "PUFFLE!" Game

Daffodaily5 posts about a Puffle Game in UK CP Magazine on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Daffodaily5 posted about a Puffle Game in UK CP Magazine on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: UK Magazine - Daffo's "PUFFLE!" Game

Hiya!

The new issue of the mag is out today in the UK, which is always exciting. However, I'm personally super excited for this issue because... I'm in it! Again! So cool

So I wanted to tell you about this new game I've created with the magazine team. It works like this; if you meet me online I'll shout "PUFFLE!" and then you guys have to reply with a specific word... which you can find in the new issue of the mag!


Club Penguin Blog: UK Magazine - Daffo's

If you shout the correct word back at me, you might be featured in the magazine and on the blog! Pretty cool, eh? I love silly games like this, don't you?! Hope to see you online soon!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks for posting this Daffodaily! I like the idea of this game and that only people who have purchased the latest issue of the Club Penguin Magazine. I know what the word is as I have the CP Magazine, but I'll keep it a secret!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think about Daffodaily5's Puffle Game? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment