Friday 6 September 2013

Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway

Let's have a read of Rockhopper and the Stowaway...
Hello penguins! In this section, we'll be reading through the book "Rockhopper and the Stowaway". Let's have a read...

Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway
This is what the front cover of Rockhopper and the Stowaway looks like...

Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway

Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway
The sky was dark. I was surrounded by night as I've never seen it. The ship had an eerie care to it under the cover of darkness. Creaks and groans from the floorboards gave me jitters. By candlelight I focused on my charts, welcoming the distractions from the creeping feeling of doom on me ship. A hankering for cream soda overshadowed my concentration, so I went below deck to hunt for a new barrel of it. It was tucked away under several boxes, and as I pulled it out I noticed two flippers poking out from behind a rusty, oversized treasure chest. I pushed it aside, curious as to who this stowaway might be. "Ahoy there lad! Come here!" I shouted. "Who are ye and how did ye get on me ship? This be no place for little penguins!" The penguin shyly emerged, looking back and forth from me to my puffle Yarr...
Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway
...He be a light blue colored penguin and right away I noticed the colorful bracelet he be wearin' as I'd never seen anything like it. "My name is Bambadee." the penguin said very quietly. "I snuck onto your ship before you left Club Penguin. I was hoping you'd never find me. I was going to leave quietly when you landed on an island." I put me flippers on me hops and looked sternly at him. He stared up at me and asked sheepishly, "What will you do?"...
Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway
"Arrgh! I tell ye this-me ship be no place for stowaways! Ye belong on Club Penguin. I've got half the mind to take you back without delay first thing in the morning." I took me candlelight to the main cabin quarters and settled down to do a bit of writing. I heard Bambadee amble up to the main deck. Sometime later a wind whistled through the ship and snuffled out me candle. Yarr jumped on me shoulder and I bristled. That old eerie care returned; this time a low how accompanied it. My stomach turned over and I started up to the the main deck. The howling got louder and louder, until a white ghost appeared in front of me saying. "If you go back now you're ship is doomed. Carry on your adventure and find the buried treasure." I took a few steps back, started by the ominous message...
Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway
...But then I noticed a colored bracelet on the ghost's flipper as he approached. And I knew what sort of mischief be happening on me ship. "I know it be ye, Bambadee! What be the meaning of all this tomfoolery?!" The penguin stopped in his tracks, lowered his flippers and head looked downtrodden. He removed the ghost sheet from his body, revealing it was young Bambadee. "I'm sorry Captain Rockhopper," he said. "I thought if I could convince you to take me with you, I could get away forever. I just don't want to be around these penguins on Club Penguin anymore."...
Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway
..."They weren't friendly or helpful, I dressed up and went to parties, but the penguins I thought were my friends just made fun of me and teased me about my name. One penguin told me there was a party at the Dojo and said he would meet me there. I was excited to make a friend, and went straightaway. When I got there, the room was empty. Later I found him dancing on the Iceberg, but he wouldn't talk to me. I felt like an outsider without any friends. I don't think I belong there, Rockhopper." "Yo, ho, ho Young Bambadee! Truth be told, you do have friends. You be me friend, and I'm sure my puffle Yarr would have ye as his friend." Yarr jumped up and down on me shoulder in response. "Ye see? Why don't ye return to Club Penguin; there be penguins who miss ye terribly. Give it a second chance." "Really Rockhopper? You'll be my friend?" he said. He thought about it for a time and then said, "I guess I could try again."...
Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway
...We flew like the wind toward Club Penguin, and just a way from the Docks, Bambadee jumped into the sea and swam toward home. He waved farewell from the Dock. I turned me ship around and flew toward the open waters before anyone could notice me sails. Some several weeks later, I returned to Club Penguin. Bambadee caught my attention as soon as I arrived and told me the end of his tale. "I bumped into those penguins who teased me, Rockhopper. They apologized as soon as they saw me." "We teased you because we were jealous of your bracelet, but we...
Club Penguin Books: Rockhopper and the Stowaway
...were too shy to ask you about it. We know we were wrong. Can you tell us now where you got it?" "I made it myself! It's called a friendship bracelet. If you like, I can make you one." "They smiled! And we became friends." Bambadee told me how be worked hours to make bracelets enough for everyone and I know he'd be honored to share them. He told me he would wait until the time was right. He be a brave penguin in me books-and not just for hiding on me boat. But for facin' his friends and his fears. I be proud to call Bambadee me friend and if you ever wear a colored bracelet. I know you be a friend of his too! 



The End
The Friendship Bracelet
You can click on the colored bracelet on the last page to get the free "Friendship Bracelet".

My View
I love the plot of Rockhopper and the Stowaway as it teaches me so much about friendship in Club Penguin. I also like how you can get a free "Friendship Bracelet" for everyone!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of the plot of Rockhopper and the Stowaway? What do you think of the free item the "Friendship Bracelet"? What's your favourite part of Rockhopper and the Stowaway? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment