Friday 20 September 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Daffo's UK Medieval Potion Party!

Daffodaily5 posts the details of a Medieval Potion Party on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Daffodaily5 posted the details of a Medieval Potion Party on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Daffo's UK Medieval Potion Party!

Hiya!

As you guys know, I'm from the UK, so the Medieval Party is one of my all time favourite paaaar-tays! I recently popped into the Town, where I saw a bunch of these penguins waddling around looking a bit... strange. A helpful fellow nearby kindly explained that some magical potions were turning people into odd things. Well, I have to admit, that sounded pretty fun!



Daffo's UK Medieval Potion Party!

So listen up, my fellow merry Medieval pals! Feel free to join me for a funky Potion Party tomorrow, September 21st, at 3am Penguin Standard Time (11am in the UK) on the server Yeti? I can't wait to see you there! Unless you're invisible, in which case I probably won't see you at all...! :D

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks Daffodaily5 for posting this post! I can't wait to meet you again, I also like how you arrange your parties for UK Penguins - epic!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think about Daffo's UK Medieval Potion Party? Are you going to attend Daffodaily5's Medieval Potion Party? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment