Friday 20 September 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Penguin of the Day: Lucky14363

Daffodaily5 features Lucky14363 as Penguin of the Day on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Daffodaily featured Lucky14363 as Penguin of the Day on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Penguin of the Day: Lucky14363

Hiya!

Lucky14363 is always sharing their Card-Jitsu skills with other penguins. I even heard that they sometimes lose intentionally, just to help their buddies earn their belts! That is some friend. I’m yet to complete CJS so perhaps they could give me a lesson some time! I’ll get my racket ready ;)



Club Penguin Blog: Penguin of the Day: Lucky14363

Click through to the Contact Us page to send us your nominations!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Good Job Lucky14363! It's good that you give other penguins your Card-Jitsu tips like Sensei! It's also great that you help your buddies get some belts in Card-Jitsu! I can also see you're a fire ninja! I absolutely love your igloo design as it's so simple!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think about Lucky14363 being Penguin of the Day? What do you think about what Lucky14363 does in Club Penguin? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Do you have any nominations for Penguin of the Day? and why? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment