Thursday 12 September 2013

Club Penguin Times Issue #412

The Club Penguin Times release their 412th Issue
Hello penguins! Recently the Club Penguin Times released their 412th issue, well here's the latest news and stories from the Club Penguin Times...

Feature Story
Now, this week's feature story is about a ancient potion book which Rockhopper found! Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Gary - Salutations! As you may have heard, Captain Rockhopper is here and gave me a book of magical potions! Since Rockhopper has not use for it, he handed it over to me. What an exceptional surprise!
Let's read it bit more of this interesting feature story...
It once belonged to a young girl by the name of Garianna - Indeed a particular name. Although, I must say there is something strangely familiar about it. I'm not sure who she is or was, but she seems to be some kind of wizard. And her potion recipes promise wierd and wonderful transformations. With the Medieval Party coming up, we can start conducting experiments. One of the spells is astounding - an extremely large dragon! I wonder if I can transform myself? According to my calculations, there is a 98.65% chance I'll have at least one transformation worked out by next week. So, hold on to your wizard hats, the wizard school opens Sept. 19 and I'll need apprentices!
Support Story
Now, this week's Support Story is about Captain Rockhopper returning to Club Penguin! Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Rockhopper - Ahoy, mateys! I be back! And it be a long time to be away from Club Penguin! AVAST! I be trapped in a GIANT SQUALL that threw me Migrator far into the seven and a half seas. Ferocious invisble goldfish, angry pink flamingos, and delicious stinky cheese all be keepin' me busy. I be exploring mysterious islands with Yarr by me side, of course. We be findin' the rarest of items and I be bringin' em back with me. Ye best be headin' o'er to me Migrator - there be somethin' for everyone. This week'll be full o' pirate parades, tales of adventure, and we can't be forgettin' - PIZZA AND CREAM SODA! I only be here for one week, so I better be seein' all me fellow pirates. If by chance I miss ye this time - I'll be catchin' ye next time! So, put ye best peg leg forward and keep a look out for me!
Upcoming Events
Now, this week's Upcoming Events are very exciting! Let's have a look at them...

Club Penguin Times
On now! Rockhopper's Arrival - Ahoy! Rare items be at the Migrator! So head o'er to the Beach and start a pirate parade!

Sep. 19 Medieval Party - Wizard and ogres and knights! Oh my!

On now! Furniture Catalog - This month, make the most of your medieval furniture!

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until September 18. Next pin hidden: September 19 - October 2
Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which article is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment