Thursday 26 September 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Help make an episode of #WaddleOn

Polo Field posts about helping with an episode of #WaddleOn on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Today Polo Field posted about helping with an episode of #WaddleOn on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Polo Field posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog: Help me an episode of #WaddleOn

Hello Penguins!

Episode 12 of #WaddleOn (appearing on 10/4/13) is going to be a BEST OF show, but we need your help – tell us your FAVORITE #WaddleOn sketches! They can be from any episode.

Blacksmith Force? Statue Roommates? Alien Diner? Or something else? Let us know, and you’ll decide which sketches we use in the show!



Club Penguin Blog: Help me an episode of #WaddleOn

Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
My View
Thanks for posting this Polo Field! I love #WaddleOn and I'll by dying to help! My favourite sketch is the ALIENS sketch - EARTHLINGS! I can't wait for the next episode of #WaddleOn to be released!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What is your favourite #WaddleOn sketch? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above?Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment