Thursday 3 April 2014

Club Penguin Times - Issue #441

The Club Penguin Times publish their 441st Issue
Hello penguins! Recently in Club Penguin, the Club Penguin Times have published their 441st issue. This post will go through the recent stories featured in the Club Penguin Times and the upcoming events to hit Club Penguin...

Feature Story - Stowaways on The Migrator!
Now, this week's feature story is written by Rockhopper and is about the stowaways which he discovered on his ship, The Migrator. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Rockhopper - Avast, me hearties! Me supplies be runnin' out faster than I thought! I be makin' port at Club Penguin on April 10. Come out and visit the Migrator while she's docked!
Let's read more of this interesting story about stowaways on Rockhopper's ship, The Migrator...
It be a Tuesday, and I be gettin' mighty hungry after searchin' for treasure. When I went to me hold, I saw nothin' but crumbs where me stinky cheese should be!

I searched the rest o' me hold, and me crow's nest, and me own captain's quarters, but I only be findin' more crumbs.

Meows and barks be comin' from somewheres, but I not be seein' any animals. I think Yarr be savvy to somethin', but he not be tellin' me.

By me beard, I be thinkin' thar be stowaways on me ship! I not be findin' 'em yet, but maybe when I be landin' in Club Penguin they be showin' 'emselves.
Support Story - Bravo on The Finale!
Now, this week's Support Story is written by Cadence and is about how well the Muppets World Tour in Club Penguin was. Let's have a look at it...

Club Penguin Times
By Cadence - That was ICE COLD, guys! U rocked it with the Muppets!

It was literally an honor to have them here. I think we showed 'em just how CP parties!

I still can't believe we got to sing with Miss Piggy, drum with Animal, and explode with Bunsen and Beaker!

Plus, u all brought ur own style to the show, and it was EPIC!

I LOVED seeing the performances at the Muppets Theater.

Me and Dot were totally LOLing in the stands when we came to see the shows.

Let's wish The Muppets TONS of luck in their next gig. Cadence OUT!
Upcoming Events
Now, this week's Upcoming Events are very interesting! Let's have a look at them...

Club Penguin Times
Apr. 17 - Puffle Park - A place for puffles to play!

Apr. 17 - Get your puffles ready! - Celebrate all the new puffles at Puffle Party 2014.

Apr. 10 - Furniture and Igloo Catalog - Members can get the new Tree House Igloo!


Find the collectible pin! Hidden now April 16. Next pin hidden: April 17 - 30
My View
I liked reading the stories from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times! My favourite story from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times is the feature story which was about the stowaways on Rockhopper's ship as it was interesting to find out that Rockhopper had stowaways on his ship, I wonder who and what they are. My favourite upcoming event from this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times is the Puffle Park as I can't wait to play with my puffles in the Puffle Park!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Which story is your favorite? Which upcoming event are you looking forward to the most? Select your reaction of this post below and share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126


Remember to return to http://www.bobaandjangocp.com for the latest Club Penguin Cheats, Club Penguin Guides, Club Penguin Updates and Club Penguin Codes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment