Friday 11 April 2014

Club Penguin Blog - Field Friday!

Update: This meetup is now over!

Polo Field posts the details of a Field Friday meetup on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! As today is Friday, Polo Field is hosting his weekly meetup called "Field Friday" and has posted the details of it on the Club Penguin Blog. Let's have a look at what Polo Field posted on the Club Penguin Blog...

Club Penguin Blog - Field Friday!
Hello penguins! It's Friday... time to party!

I'll be logging on to the server Fjord at 1pm Penguin Standard Time today. We'll start at the Ski Lodge to play some games, send some postcards, and then we'll check out some igloos. Make sure you clear those inboxes!

Also, I'll keep updating this blog post as we move around the island.

UPDATE #1: I'm in the Lodge Attic right now trying to send as many postcards as possible!

UPDATE #2: I'm visiting Metalsilver1's igloo! It's an awesome stage!

UPDATE #3: I'm in an igloo... the penguin name starts with the letter "M". See if you can find me! :)

Waddle on!

Your pal,
Polo
Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/04/field-friday

My View
Thanks for posting this Polo Field! I'll make sure to attend this meetup and I hope other people also attend this meetup as it sounds fun!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Are you going to attend Field Friday this week? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction below and share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
~Boba 126


Remember to return to http://www.bobaandjangocp.com for the latest Club Penguin Cheats, Club Penguin Guides and Club Penguin Updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment