Monday 28 April 2014

Boba And Jango CP - 3 Years of Club Penguin Cheats

The Boba And Jango CP Team reflect on 3 years of Boba And Jango CP
Hello penguins! Today marks the day that Boba And Jango CP opened a whole three years ago! In this post, I'll be looking at what Boba And Jango CP has achieved during the three years which it has been running for. The members of the Boba And Jango CP will also be going over their favourite memories of Boba And Jango CP. So let's get started with the reflection of 3 years of Boba And Jango CP...

What have we done and achieved in 3 years of Club Penguin Cheats?

In the three years of Boba And Jango CP, we have done many interesting things and achieved some awesome things! So let's take a look at some of the amazing achievements of Boba And Jango CP over it's three year history...

Boba And Jango CP - 3 Years of Club Penguin Cheats

  • 2000 posts which have been posted since the first one posted on April 28th, 2011.
  • Almost 200,000 pageviews of Boba And Jango CP since its opening.
  • Just 200 comments on the views of Club Penguin posted at Boba And Jango CP.
  • 25 different themes for Boba And Jango CP.
Favourite Memories of Boba And Jango CP from The Team
In this part of the post, me and Jango will be going over some of our favourite memories from the 3 years of Boba And Jango CP. First we'll start with some of my favourite memories from Boba And Jango CP...
One of my favourie memories from Boba And Jango CP was from 2012, when Polo Field posted a comment on this blog on one of my posts. It made me feel that the Club Penguin Team appreciated the blog and it motivated me to continue blogging. Another of my favourite memories from Boba And Jango CP was from 2011, and it was when I posted my first ever post. It was a exciting new experience for me to post something, it's also quite funny to see how much the layout of my posts over the years have been.
...next we'll take a look at some of Jango's favourite memories from Boba And Jango CP...
My favourite memory from Boba And Jango CP was from 2011, when I created the first ever theme for Boba And Jango CP. It was weird doing something completely new, like Boba with his posts, I like to look at how my themes have developed throughout the years. A memory of Boba And Jango CP which I look back on is the logo for Boba And Jango CP. The first ever logo was very basic, but today's logo for Boba And Jango CP is created in the style of Club Penguin's logo and has many different effects in it. 
One more thing to say...
Before we finish our look back at our 3 years of Boba And Jango CP, I'd like thank you the reader for looking at this blog and supporting us over the years. Without you, this blog wouldn't even be around today so thank you! I hope that you continue to support Boba And Jango CP in the future!

My View
It's been a great three years of Club Penguin Cheats at Boba And Jango CP, and we can't wait to see what the future will bring to this blog! 

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! What do you think of Boba And Jango CP celebrating 3 years of blogging? Do you have any memories of Boba And Jango CP? Select your reaction of this post below and share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126 and Jango 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment