Tuesday 1 April 2014

Club Penguin Blog - Chattabox Says...

Chattabox posts details of a meetup with her involving a game of "Chattabox Says" on the Club Penguin Blog
Hello penguins! Every week, Chattabox posts the details of a meetup with her on the Club Penguin Blog. This week, Chattabox has posted details of a meetup which involving a fun game a Chattabox Says! Here is what Chattabox posted on the Club Penguin Blog: 

Club Penguin Blog - Chattabox Says...

G’Day Penguins,

It’s the last week of the Muppets World Tour… Sad times! I’m really going to miss visiting all the different countries and performing with the Muppets on stage - check out the picture of me with my buddy Squiblet. It was definitely one of my favourite parties.

So to cheer myself up I’m going to hold a party on Thursday and play a HUGE game of ‘Chattabox Says…’ It’s exactly like ‘Simon Says’ but with me, Chattabox, giving out all the instructions. Your first instruction – Chattabox says “Wear something totally awesome and crazy to my party on Thursday”. I’m thinking huge hats, brightly coloured shoes and lots of accessories – the crazier the better! We’ll meet up and then head to my igloo where the game will begin – hurrah! Can’t wait to see you all.

So lets meet at The Forest on the Down Under server at 4pm (East Australian Standard Time) on Thursday 3rd April, which will be 6pm for all of you in New Zealand. Don’t forget, this is 10pm Penguin Standard Time on Wednesday 2nd April for everyone over in the US and Canada.

Waddle on!

- The Club Penguin Team


Club Penguin Blog - Chattabox Says...

Source: http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2014/04/chattabox-says
My View
I like that Chattabox posts the details of a meetup with her on the Club Penguin Blog, as it allows penguins to know about it! For this week's meetup with Chattabox, it's about playing a game called "Chattabox Says", which I can't wait to play at the meetup!

Your Say
Now it's time for your say! Are you going to attend Chattabox's meetup above? What do you think of Chattabox's meetup above? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Select your reaction of this post below and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

Remember to return to http://www.bobaandjangocp.com for the latest Club Penguin Cheats, Club Penguin Guides, Club Penguin Updates and Club Penguin Codes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment