Saturday 5 January 2013

The Party Starts Now Album Available Soon!

Hello penguins, Today I found a new Club Penguin Album which will be available very soon...


...the songs which will be on The Party Starts Now Album will be...
  • The Party Starts Now
  • Anchors Aweigh
  • Ghosts Just Wanna Dance
  • Cool in the Cold
  • Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman)
  • Dupstep Puffle
...The Party Starts Now Album is currently not available to purchase at the moment, but it will be available to purchase on February 12th 2013. I love all of the songs on the album like The Party Starts Now and Cool in the Cold. But, I'm quite surprised to see two new songs on the album: Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) and Dupstep Puffle. Hmm... I assume that the Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) song will be released during the Puffle Party, but why is it on the album which will be released a month before the Puffle Party. I also like that the Dupstep Puffle song will be on the album, it reminds me of the Ultimate Jam. I can't wait to purchase this album! What do you think about The Party Starts Now album? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment