Thursday 10 January 2013

Club Penguin Times Issue #377

Hello penguins, Today a new issue of the Club Penguin Times was released...

This week's Feature Story is about how scientists are need for his upcoming time travelling experiment. It says...


Scientists Needed!
Gary need lots of scientists to join his team during the Prehistoric Party.
By Gary - Attention Scientists! Attentions adventurers! On Jan 17, we shall kick off the island's first ever Prehistoric Party by actually travelling to the prehistoric era. But I plan on doing more than 'raising the roof'. I wish to conduct a thorough study of dinosaurs. And I need YOU!
 Want to Read More of this Feature Story? Look Below.
Yes you! To take full advantage of this opportunity, I want gaggles of scientists to conduct research with me. I shall be conducting a massive excavation of dinosaur nests, looking for dino eggs. We will ensure all eggs are returned safely, but I need them for an experiment. I also wish to study dinosaurs up close. Of course, many dinosaurs were carnivorous, and could gobble you up faster than Rockhopper consumes strongly aromatic cheese products. To ensure our safety, we will enlist the help of expert prehistoric caveguin scientists. I'm sure they exist. Who knows, maybe I'll run into my great great great great great great great great great great uncle, Garugg The Ugg Ugg! If you like the sound of dangers, dinosaurs, and digging, this party is assuredly for you. Clear your calendar, and join me on Jan 17, will you?
This week's Support Story is about an eggs-periment which Gary the Gadget Guy is conducting. It says...


Eggs-periment!
With a bit of dino egg info, penguins can actually turn into dinosaurs!
By Gary - Attention member scientists! I have a very special proposal for you which I think you'll find quite dino-delightful. Next week, when we arrive in the Age of the Dinosaurs, I shall be arranging scientific digs to look for dino-eggs. If my calculations are correct, I should be able to scan those eggs, and use their genetic info to transform us INTO dinosaurs. I hope we shall discover several species to try this with. What good is science, after all, unless it can turn you into awesome things? Don't miss this rare opportunity. Join the dig on Jan. 17, and let's do some science!
This week's Upcoming Events are...

On now! Furniture Catalog - Want a prehistoric pad of your own? Your wish is granted! Check out the latest igloo catalog in your igloo!

On now! Prehistoric Preparations - The Time Trekker is almost ready. Go check it out at the Snow Forts... but don't push any buttons!

Jan. 17 Prehistoric Party - A party of dino-sized proportions! (Dinosaurs are really big).

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until January 23. Next pin hidden: January 24-February 6

What are you looking forward to? What's your favourite part of the this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment