Thursday 17 January 2013

Club Penguin Times Issue #378

Hello penguins, Today a new issue of the Club Penguin Times was released...

This week's feature story is about reaching the destination of the Age of the Dinosaurs. It says...


Dinosaurs? Dinosaurs!!!
Travel back to the Age of the Dinosaurs!
By Gary - EUREKA! I'VE DONE IT! We've successfully traveled back to the Age of the Dinosaurs. Get ready everyone, because now it's time for some science. This will be the greatest discovered of my career! Well, what are you waiting for?! Let's get digging! Collect those eggs!
 Want to Read More of this Feature Story? Look Below.
I can barely contain my excitement! I just spotted a tyrannosaurus rex, and have been tracking a herd of triceratops all afternoon. And I have great news for all you dino-enthusiasts out there! I have perfected the Dino Transmogrification device! Now I just need prehistoric member scientists to collect eggs and transform into dinosaurs! So I can study them! Isn't science magnificent?! Caveguins- be careful not to get too close to these prehistoric beasts. They have a nasty nip! Always carry food with you and feed them often. Great Scott-a Pteranodon just flew off with my notebook-see you back in time!
This week's Support Story is some tips about prehistoric survival from a caveguin. It says...


Ooga Booga!
u feed dinos! they no try eat u!
By dUgglus - dino scary. they big. loud. sharp teeth. me run away. but me have secret. important secret. me share secret with you. Ooga Booga! you hear me. you look like dinos want to eat you. i help you not be food. Ugg! Ugg! ready? you see dino you throw meat. dino like meat. dino eat meat. dino be full. dino too full to eat you. you run away. you not get eaten. Ugg Ugg you owe me.
This week's Upcoming Events are...

On now! Prehistoric Party - Scientists and curious penguin everywhere-travel back in time with the Time Trekker.

On now! Items for Everyone! - Caveguins and scientists everywhere, get the latest prehistoric fashions in the prehistoric forts.

On now! New Party Emotes - Ugg make fire. Ugg want meat. Ugg need unibrow.

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until January 23. Next pin hidden: January 24-February 6

What are you looking forward to? What's your favourite part of the this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment