Friday 4 January 2013

Club Penguin Times Issue #376

Hello penguins, Today a new issue of the Club Penguin Times was released...

This week's Feature Story is about Gary revealing his latest invention. It says;


Scientific Announcement
Gary the Gadget Guy announces his new time machine.
By Gary - Attention scientists! Attentions adventurers! Attention Chester! What do we all have in common/ We all want to time travel. So let's time travel! After months of work, I have invented a time machine - and I want to go see some dinosaurs!
 Want to Read More of this Feature Story? Look Below.
Gadzooks indeed! Here's how it works - using energy I harvested from the meteor last year, I accelerate a localized quantum field to create a tachonic wormhole. Simple! I call my time machine the Time Trekker 3000! Mostly because I made it from an old Snow Trekker, that I had originally turned it into an Ice Cream Trekker. It's a long story. In any case, I have already begun experimenting with time travel, and I'm pleased with the results. Ergo, if you spotted me in the Time Trekker sometime in the past, that was not swamp gas! It was me! I'm just putting the finishing touches on it, to make sure it's comfortable and doesn't alter the space time continuum. I should have it ready to go by Jan. 17. And the first place I want to go is the Age of the Dinosaurs! So clear your calendar and set your watches. We're going to have the time of our lives!
This week's Support Story is about what 2013 will bring for Club Penguin. It says;


Happy New Year!
Prepare for a wacky, wonky, scary, crazy, chilly, furry, festive year!
By Aunt Arctic - 2013 is here - and there's no time to waste! I hit the streets on Jan. 1 to get the scoop on the next big thing coming to Club Penguin. I ran into Gary and asked what he was up to, He said, "Inventing dinosaur repellant!" At the time, that didn't make much sense to me. I spotted Cadence in the Clothes Shop, who grabbed me and said, "Auntie A! I'm gonna be real with you-working on a big event for February. Stars. Fashion. Awards. Music. Epic. Gotta roll!" Finally, I caught up with PH outside the Pet Ship. She was examining some strange feathers. "Curious..." she said, and walked away. I'll keep the island updated on any other interesting rumors I hear.
This week's Upcoming Events are...

On now! Penguin Style Catalog- Casual styles for incredible penguins. That's you. Only at the Clothes Shop.

On now! Coins For Change Results- The results are in! Head to the Snow Forts to find out how many coins were raised.

Jan. 10 Igloo Furniture- Igloo items inspired by pre-history. Perfect for the modern cave.

Jan. 17 Prehistoric Party- Gary needs help going back in time - any volunteers?

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until January 9. Next pin hidden: January 10-23

What are you looking forward to? What's your favourite part of the this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment