Thursday 16 August 2012

Field-Ops #95 Guide


Hello Penguins, Today I received a new Field-Ops from Gary, So I waddled my way to the EPF Command Room and checked the yellow monitor...

Attention agents. While we wait for Rockhopper to arrive, I have an important experiment I need help with. Go to the light generator in the Mine Cave, and divert power back to the EPF.
Then click the "Accept Field-Op" Button, After you have accepted this week's Field-Ops waddle to the Mine Cave. Once you're there, Go to the light generator..


If you are in the right position your spy phone should flash green, when you spy phone flashes green, click it.


This week's Field-Ops game is called "Destroy the circuits!" The aim of the game is to match the circuit symbols to overload the wiring. Be quick! Time is running out! When you are ready to play the game click the "Engage" button.

Once you have destroyed the circuits you will get a medal and message from Gary...


The Message from Gary says;

Well done Agent! I appreciate the help - the experiments I'm working on require an immense amount of power. I've been studying the affect of the Meteor's energy on chronological phenomena. In other words, we may make some amazing discoveries 'in time'.
 I hope this power will become useful. What do you think? What did you think of this week's Field-Ops? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment