Thursday 2 August 2012

Field-Ops #93 Guide


Hello Penguins, Today I received a new Field-Ops from Gary, So I waddled my way to the EPF Command Room and checked the yellow monitor...

Greetings Agents. I have an unusual assignment for you today - I need your help in decoding some data. Go to the computer terminal, and try to unscramble the code there. I'm conducting an experiment...

Then click the "Accept Field-Op" Button, After you have accepted this week's Field-Ops waddle to the other side of the EPF Command Room. Once you're there, Go to the computer console...


If you are in the right position your spy phone should flash green, when you spy phone flashes green, click it.


This week's Field-Ops game is called "Passcode Required" The aim of the game is to decrypt the passcode by correctly matching the shape to the corresponding shape. Match the shape on the right to decode the security. Be quick - the system will lock you out in thirty seconds! When you are ready to play the game click the "Engage" button.

Once you have decrypted the passcode you will get a medal and message from Gary...


The Message from Gary says;
Fascinating! Excellent work Agent you unscrambled that data much quicker than I anticipated. The data is actually party of  a scan I'm doing on the energy collected from the Meteor. More info soon.
 I wonder if this scan will be useful. What do you think? What did you think of this week's Field-Ops? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment