Thursday 9 August 2012

VIDEO: Rockhopper vs. Mighty Squid

Hello Penguins, Today Happy77 posted  new Club Penguin Short featuring Rockhopper on the Club Penguin What's New Blog... 
Greeting Penguins!

I'm really excited to share with you Club Penguin's latest animated short! This time we get to see Rockhopper battle a giant squid... :O



Where do you think Rockhopper's next adventure will take him? Let us know in the comments below.

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team

I like this video because it is the first time I've heard Rockhopper's voice! I love how the Mighty Squid mistook  Yarr for hid Red Ball, but I didn't like when Yarr got swallowed by the Mighty Squid because Rockhopper was sad. But, In the end they were reunited. :) What do you think of this video? What was your favorite part? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment