Thursday 16 August 2012

Club Penguin Times Issue #356


Hello Penguins, Today a new issue of the Club Penguin Times was released...


This week's Feature Story is about a curse of Captain Rockhopper's latest treasure. It says;

Ancient Totem Curse?
Me treasure be acting strange...
Ahoy there mateys! Are ye ready for a RUCKUS!?! We be comin' at ye fast. And me ship be packed with exotic fruit and rare treasure. Avast! I've a load of loot the liks of which ye've never seen! But I be wantin' to warn ye of one thing...
 Want to Read More of this Feature Story? Look Below.
Lately, I be noticin' somethin' mighty peculiar... SO THERE I WAS! Sailing the open sea with me first mate, Yarr. When suddenly I heard a strange noise below deck. So I raced down, and ye'll never believe what I saw. It be the totem we took from the ancient temple. Rattlin' and Shakin'! Grumblin' like the stomach of a starvin' squid. And it might be my eyes, but I think it be bigger than when we brought it aboard. Arr! I be thinkin' it might be cursed! Of course it'll take more than THAT to make Captain Rockhopper miss a party! I'll see ye at the Beach on Aug. 23. Fair winds me hearties! P.S.- Did ye know that pineapple be great with stinky cheese? It be the perfect snack to settle a pirate's stomach on the choppy seas!

This week's Support Story is about a new game which is coming to the Coffee Shop. It says;

Smashing New Game
Ey! Get ready to smash fruit with ya butt! 
By Aunt Arctic-Attention game-playing experts-a new game is coming to the Coffee Shop! I spoke with a construction worker for more info. "Ey! I been workin on a conveya belt thing heeya. Makin it real bouncy-like," she said. "Cos my understandin is, see, that players gotta jump up and smash down on the fruit. But if they don't-BAM They'll bounce right off the belt!" "It gonna be cah-razy!" she added. When I asked what players do with the smashed fruit, the worker laughed. "Haha! What else?! Ya take fruit. Ya smash it. Bada bing bada boom, you got a smoothie!" Be the first in line to play Smoothie Smash on Aug. 30!
This week's Upcoming Events are...


Aug. 23 Captain's Coming!- Rockhopper returns with unruly riches! Be there when the party ERUPTS!

Aug. 30 Smoothie Smash!- A splash of citrus! A berry burst! A NEW game is coming to the Coffee Shop!

Starting Aug. 23 Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit!- Get set for a truly turbulent tropical adventure on Aug. 23!

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until August 22. Next pin hidden: August 23-September 5.

What are you looking forward to? What's your favourite part of the this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment