Friday 17 August 2012

Sneak Peek: August Adventure Party

Hello Penguins, Today Happy77 posted a sneak peek of the upcoming Adventure Party on the Club Penguin What's New Blog...
Greetings Penguins!

I hope you checked out Billybob's post about what's new in August. The party's getting closer, and I'm pretty excited. So I wanted to give you guys another sneak peek of what you can expect during the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit!


Check out a sketch from one of the rooms: 


food fight.jpgRockhopper is visiting for this party, and will be bringing rare treasure with him. Grass skirt anyone? You won't want to miss out on the fruity mayhem!


Stay tuned to the blog, and we'll have more updates as the party gets closer. 



Waddle On! :)

-Club Penguin Team

I love the Sneak Peek, Thank You Happy77! I love the orange sky caused by the fumes of the cursed volcano. I like the lava running out of the Ancient Totem's mouth, at the left of the room, you can see the Migrator, I wonder if the Ancient Totem overpowered the Migrator. What do you think of the Sneak Peek? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment