Wednesday 19 June 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Sneak Peek Video: Puffle Digging!

Hello penguins! Recently, Polo Field posted about a new feature coming for puffles this week! Here is what Polo Field posted on the Club Penguin Blog...
Hello Penguins!

The team and I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of a brand new update coming to Club Penguin this week! Last week I gave you a sneak peek of some new Stamps coming to the island.

Here's a hint on how you'll earn them!



Now puffles will be able to dig up coins around the island! The team is also working on a huge update for next month where members with puffles will be able to dig up some RARE ITEMS! I don't want to say too much just yet, but I will say that there's a classic pair of glasses up for grabs that only your puffles will be able to find...

What do you think? Let us know in the comments below! :)

Until next time... Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team
Thanks Polo Field and Dubstep! Puffle Digging? Wow! This sounds amazing! I can't wait to get my puffle to collect some coins for me! This Puffle Digging Update will be out this week and an additional update including some rare items including some sunglasses! What do you think about the Club Penguin Blog post? What do you think about Puffle Digging? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment