Wednesday 5 June 2013

Club Penguin Blog: Snow is Coming...to iPad

Hello penguins! Recently, Spike Hike shared some "chilling" news about the next version of the My Penguin app on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Spike Hike posted...
Penguins,

It's been a massive month for Club Penguin. We released My Penguin on the iPad which over the weekend reached over 1 million downloads!! Thanks for making this such a success!! We also launched the long-awaited Card-Jitsu Snow and its been awesome to see so many of you having fun with it!! The game has been played over 40 million times already and we can see lots of Snow Ninjas walking around the island.

The Card-Jitsu Snow surprises aren't done yet... this Thursday, June 6th, we will have an all-new update to My Penguin that will include the entire Card-Jitsu Snow game. You can use My Penguin to join other Penguins in the game online! Pretty cool, huh?



But that's not all – we will also release the remaining levels of Pufflescape and Puffle Rescue!

So much awesome stuff is happening in Club Penguin right now…and much more to come in this SUMMER OF AWESOME!!!

Until next time….Waddle on!

-The Club Penguin Team
Thanks Spike Hike! Wow! So My Penguin 1.1 will have the game of Card-Jitsu Snow on it and also the remaining levels of the games, Puffle Rescue and Pufflescape. I think that it is awesome that Card-Jitsu will be on the My Penguin app as it's such a great game to play on the computer. I also cannot wait for this SUMMER OF AWESOME!!! that Spike Hike  has promised. Click here to find out what'll be coming in Summer 2013 for Club Penguin. Click here to find out more details about My Penguin 1.1. What do you think about Card-Jitsu Snow being available on the iPad? What do you think about the next version of My Penguin? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment