Monday 24 June 2013

Club Penguin French Blog: Mercredi Loustik : June 26th

Hello penguins! Today I have found a quite fascinating post on the Club Penguin French Blog about a meet-up with a member of the Club Penguin French Team - Loustik005. Here is an English translation of what Loustik005 posted on the Club Penguin French Blog....
Hi ice!

few days ago I asked you to help me pick the best name for the activity that organizes Wednesday . Thank you for your opinion and have thought a lot of possible names! Since many of you want us to keep the name " Mercredi Loustik "well that's okay!

importantly, remember this: it is our Wednesday all! Without your participation and your presence ideas, if this special event would not exist! ;-)



Now comes the usual question: What activity could do together this Wednesday, June 26th *? *

Wednesday, I will announce on the blog chosen activity and I will give the time and the server where it will take place! 10,000 coins will be added to the account of the penguin whose idea is selected!

Keep an eye on the blog and the palms on the island! ;-)

Loustik005
Thanks Loustik005! I would love to meet Loustik005. I love the idea of Mercredi Loustik! An activity I would like Loustik005 to do is some Sled Racing - I'll beat him! Are you going to meet Loustik005 at this meet-up? What do you think of the idea of Loustik005? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment