Thursday 6 June 2013

Club Penguin Blog: My Penguin Update Party!

 Hello penguins! Today, Daffodaily5 posted an invitation to the My Penguin Update Party on the Club Penguin Blog. Here is what Daffodaily5 posted on the Club Penguin Blog...
Hiya!

In case you haven't heard the news, there's an update available for our My Penguin app, which lets you play Card-Jitsu Snow on an iPad! The update also includes extra levels for some of the other mini-games!

Not only that, but the app is now available in other languages too! Which I'm sure you'll agree is an epic achievement for the team. So, to celebrate this huge launch, we're going to have a huge party today (June 6th)! Join me (and some special guests from the French and German teams) at the following time/server:



Can't wait to see you all there!

Byeee!

-Club Penguin Team
Thanks Daffodaily5! I love the idea that your throwing a party to celebrate the release of My Penguin 1.1. I also like that you've invited other members of the Club Penguin Team, I think it's great bringing the team members together. I may come to this party, however I hope that you enjoy the party at 8am Penguin Standard Time on the server Marshmallow. What do you think of this party? Are you going to come? What do you think of the Club Penguin Blog post above? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment