Saturday 15 December 2012

Video: Join the Holiday Party!


Hello Penguins, Today Club Penguin released a new video which promotes the upcoming Holiday Party on their YouTube Channel, here it is...



This video is so cool!... see what I did there? Anyway, from this video I have seen many interesting things, and here they are...

A Penguin is transformed into a Frost Bite.
Another Penguin is transformed into a Frost Bite.
Penguins are transformed into Toy Cars and Reindeer Puffles.
A Toy Car is frozen.
The Reindeer Puffles are frozen!
The Frost Bites gather.
A Pile of Presents appears.
An Arctic White Penguin hi-fives a Frost Bite.
I love this video as it is so festive! I love how the Frost Bite freezes anything in its path! This video has made me very excited for the upcoming Holiday Party! What about you? What do you think of this video? Share us you thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment