Thursday 11 October 2012

Spooky Signs in Club Penguin!


Hello Penguins, Today I logged into Club Penguin and I saw a spooky sign...


...on this sign, it says;

Have you seen this inventor? Next week, help me solve the mystery of my missing Great Uncle Gariwald... -Gary the Gadget Guy Gary
Several Spooky signs can be seen around Club Penguin, hiding behind everyone of these spooky signs are Candy Ghosts...

Green Candy Ghost behind spooky sign at the Town.
Pink Candy Ghost behind spooky sign at the Snow Forts.
Blue Candy Ghost behind spooky sign at the Plaza.
Purple Candy Ghost behind spooky sign at the Forest.
If you didn't know, the Candy Ghosts appeared at last year's Halloween Party. I can't wait to solve the mystery of Gary's Great Uncle, Gariwald. The Halloween Party is just around the corner! Are you excited? Do you think we'll solve the mystery of Gary's Great Uncle Gariwald? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment