Tuesday 2 October 2012

Ghosts Just Wanna Dance Sneak Preview


Hello Penguins, Today Club Penguin tweeted a sneak preview of their new Club Penguin Song, Ghosts Just Wanna Dance...


...Thanks Polo Field! I love the sneak preview of Ghosts Just Wanna Dance! I think that it's better than Anchors Aweigh! I think it's very catchy and I can't wait for the Music Video! Talking about Music Videos, Club Penguin tweeted the release date of the Music Video for Ghosts Just Wanna Dance...


...If all goes to plan, hopefully the Ghosts Just Wanna Dance Music Video will be released tomorrow! I can't wait! Remember to report back here tomorrow for the Ghosts Just Wanna Dance Music Video. So, what do you think of the Ghosts Just Wanna Dance Sneak Preview? Are you excited about the release of the Ghosts Just Wanna Dance Music Video? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment