Tuesday 23 October 2012

Club Penguin Operation Blackout Sneak Peeks


Hello Penguins, Today I was on Twitter when I saw that Polo Field had tweeted 2 sneak peeks of Operation Blackout...

...from this sneak peek, we can see an EPF Agent (which is on the left), in front of the EPF Agent, there is a tropical jungle. Tropical Jungle on Club Penguin? Maybe It could be Herbert's Hideout because he's love to be warm. 

Polo Field also tweeted another Operation Blackout Sneak Peek...


If you can't read it, here is what it says;
Attention Agents - I need your help! Someone is inside my lab, and I think that they're-- *BZZZZZKT* \-connection lost\-
Hmm, Is this hinting about the kidnap of Gary? Very Interesting.

What do you think of the Operation Blackout sneak peek? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126 

0 comments:

Post a Comment