Tuesday 31 January 2012

What's Coming in February 2012 for Members?


Hello Penguins, As you know February is around the corner so I thought I might show you What's Coming in February 2012 for Members.......


Members, get you looks read for the first ever Fashion Show..... and more!
  • Be a superstar! Dress in the latest looks and own the runway.
  • Express you creativity with your unique style!
  • Show off you puffle's personality with their favourite hat.
  • Coming soon: Pirates needed to explore uncharted seas.
I can't wait for February! My favourite part will be exploring the uncharted seas with Captain Rockhopper. I'm also very excited about Tracking DJ Cadence and Captain Rockhopper in February.
What are you most excited about? Comment Below

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment