Thursday 5 January 2012

Club Penguin Times Issue #324

Hello Penguins, Today Club Penguin released a new issue of the Club Penguin Times....

 This week's Feature Story is about Coins for Change Results. It says;

The Results are in! Every coin from this year's Coin For Change has been counted and the final tally is rocking the island! "Get to the Beach right away," said on volunteer. "The results are posted by the Lighthouse. Gadzooks! I can't believe how much we raised! Can you?" 
 Continued
This Year, there were many reasons than ever to take part in Coins For Change. Last Year's $1 donation was doubled to $2 million when vilunteers filled the Light house. "I felt this was an important year to get involved," one volunteer said. "I was really inspired by the Earth Day Party a few months ago, and I've been looking for more ways to help others," "This proves that anyone can help make a difference," said a pirate. "Maybe you think 100 coins isn't very much. But when lots of penguins get involved, 100 coins can quickly become 100,000" The final results and information on how the $2 million donation will be shared, are posted at the Beach. And to everyone that pitched in to help- thank you and congratulations, from the Club Penguin Times.

This week's Support Story is about Club Penguin celebrating the New Year and looking back at 2011. It says;

Twelfth Fish is coming back to the Stage on January 12- but with a special surprise. The classic play has a new script, written by a mystery writer. He agreed to an anonymous interview. "First let me say, even though this is my first play, Im no rookie," the writer said. " Well actually I AM sort of a Rookie. But I'm not a rookie rookie. What was the question? The new script turns the play into more of a quest. The writer said he was inspired by "....Fish actually!" " I kept thinking- why was it called Twelfth Fish? Where are the other eleven fish? What in the world is a 'countess'? I think my new script answers those questions nicely. " I hope everyone enjoys it!" Drop by the Stage on Jan. 12 to check out this new spin on a classical story.

This week's Upcoming Events are;

What are you looking forward too? What's your favourite part of the this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times? Comment Below

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment