Saturday 14 January 2012

10,000 Hits Party Review

Helllo Penguins, Today Me and Jango had fun partying with our friends. Here is a review for all of you who missed it.

The 10,000 Hits Party started with a comfy sit on the Coffee Shop couch...........


Next, We went upstairs to play Manacla, Good Game Dash2718!

Next, We went to the Ski Hill to play Sled Racinng. Congratulations to Koppito2 for winning!


Neck and Neck with Sam2k14, Congratulations to Sam2k14 for winning....


Finally, I won! Good Game to Koppito2....


Next we went to the Ski Lodge to Play Find Four. Yes, I won a game of Find Four. Good Game tp Santa Jr.



Next we went to chill in the Ski Lodge Attic.


Finally, We went to the Dojo to Play Card Jitsu, Good Game Koppito2.

I enjoyed the 10,000 Hits Party, It was fun and great. I enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next party. What was the most fun part of the party for you? Comment Below

~Boba 126



0 comments:

Post a Comment