Wednesday 11 January 2012

2011 (in less than a minute) + Sneak Peeks!


Hello Penguins, Today I was looking at Club Penguin's Youtube channel and found that they had uploaded a new video about 2011 and some sneak peeks.


Did you spot any sneak peeks? Well I did.....

January 2012


Well as you can see this looks like the beach and if you look on the right of the photo you will see the entrance to the underwater.


 This picture is probably the room that the entrance at the beach will lead to. Klutzy is watching........

February 2012



 As you can see in this picture, this is the Migrator and it looks like Gary has helped Rockhopper update his ship.


This looks like a shipwreck, or maybe even the first look of Rockhopper Island?



 Hmm, Unsure what this is? I'm as clued as you. Maybe another sneak peek of Rockhopper island?

March 2012


Hmm, I wonder what this is? Looks like a catwalk, this could be a new feature where you can stride with your puffle.



Ooh...... New Puffle Party Room? A Puffle Spa, I can't wait to hang out with Cyan Man here...

April 2012


Hmm.. Box Dimension Entrance at the Snow Forts? Cool..... Well that's all the exclusives I found, I can't wait! What's are you waiting for? Which exclsuive has made you excited? Comment Below

~Boba 126


0 comments:

Post a Comment