Tuesday 24 July 2012

You Decide: Costume Item!


Hello Penguins, Today Club Penguin posted a new post on the Club Penguin Blog about three new possible items...

Greetings everyone! 
Thanks for all the nice comments about Ultimate Jam. We're glad to hear that so many of you love the party! 
Meanwhile, the team's been working on some new costume ideas, and we'd love your help! Would you help us decide which item you'd like to see in an upcoming catalog? Take a look at these three concepts and vote for which one you'd like to see in the future.
YouDecide_2012_07.jpgYou can vote for your favorites in this week's Poll. Be sure to let us know what you like best about the one you picked! ;) 
Waddle On! 
-Club Penguin Team

I love all of the three item! I like the Alien Costume because it looks so awesome! I like the Tree Costume because it looks scary and thrilling! I like the Pizza Costume because it looks so tasty! But my favourite item is the Tree Costume because I love Halloween! What is your favourite item? Share us your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

~Boba 126

0 comments:

Post a Comment